After an employer determines that it is safe to reopen the workplace and some portion of the workforce is fully vaccinated, they should follow the current science and workplace guidelines. This includes wearing well-fitting masks, making sure employees are staying at least six feet apart from each other, avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces, and washing hands often. Based on the new updates, Employers are more than ever concerned about relaxing their policies as they mitigate vaccination programs, vaccine hesitancy, reasonable accommodations, and other options during COVID-19 in the workplace.
Why should you attend?
E-vaccination signs and symptoms. It also recommends encouraging employees to report possible side effects, specifically through a new smartphone-based tool called “v-safe,” which helps the CDC monitor people’s health after they receive a COVID-19 vaccine
What you'll learn?
- How are the new administration guidance and CDC guidelines regarding masks impacting the workplace
- How can Employers communicate updates effectively according to how their employees have reacted to vaccination in the workplace
- Learn how the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Family First Coronavirus Response Act New options can assist Employers in mitigating all the workplace issues around COVID-19 in the workplace
- How have the EEOC & CDC recommended policies for vaccination in the workplace
- How is OSHA’s perspective play into the vaccination in the work process
- How can Employers mitigate the changes happening in the workplace when it comes to vaccines in the workplace
- What vaccination guidelines need to be included in the employee handbook and which need to be excluded
- What vaccination process needs to be established to be compliant with EEOC requirements & CDC guidelines
- What are the religious protections implications of vaccine mandates
- Pros and cons of mandatory vaccines
- How can Employers manage vaccine hesitancy
- What are the job-related and consistent with business necessity when it comes to mandatory vaccination
- What are some states focused on when it comes to mandated vaccines
- What happens if employees refuse to be vaccinated
- Are there consequences if Employers do not mandate vaccination
- What should be included in a workplace vaccine policy
- What are the best practices when it comes to vaccine policies
Who should attend?
- All Employers
- Business Owners
- Company Leadership
- Compliance professionals
- Payroll Administrators
- HR Professionals
- Compliance Professionals
- Employers in all industries
- Small Business Owner